Re: [BRHSlist] JL Innovative Bagwell Junction Kit

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] JL Innovative Bagwell Junction Kit
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:33:09 -0500
From: "TOM KOCH" <tom.koch@a...>
To: "BRHSlist (E-mail)" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:21 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] JL Innovative Bagwell Junction Kit

> Listers,
>
> I recently saw on eBay a kit by JL Innovative. The kit is called Bagwell
Junction Tower. The description reads as follows:

> JL Innovative Design's Bagwell Junction Tower (Interlocking Tower based on
CB&Q prototype) is a wood craftsman kit that builds into a fine addition for
your layout. The kit is complete with several additional structures and
details, all designed to complete the tower scene. These include; 7
relay/telephone boxes, train order signal, detached storage shed, train
order hoop stand, telephone pole, battery cell and extra rail fencing. All
included drawings are full size and can be used as templates when required.