Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Help with ID at Congress Park

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Help with ID at Congress Park
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 08:49:40 -0500
Glen-
I don't remeber how I picked it up, but the PO Box for the Historical
Society is listed as History Book Committee,
PO Box 65, Brookfield, IL 60513. You might also try calling the Brookfield
Public Library reference desk to see if they can put you in contact with
someone carrying the book.
BTW, there is another book of interest "A Handsome Depot" also by the
Brookfield Historical Society..... it was published to mark the 100th
Aniversary of the Brookfield Depot.....
Charlie