Book Offer

To: "BRHSlist (E-mail)" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Book Offer
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:44:46 -0500
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Listers,

I recently picked up a book from eBay. When it made it to my home, I realized
that the auction was for 2 copies of the same book. Such a deal!!

With this great windfall, I would like to offer this book to anybody on the
list for cost of postage. If you're interested, drop me an email off-list. I
will let it go on a first come first serve basis. I expect it will cost me
about $5.00 to mail it so that is what I am looking for as payment.

The book title is: Gulf to Rockies - The Heritage of the Fort Worth and Denver
- Colorado and Southern Railways, 1861-1898
The Author is Richard C. Overton (with Pen Sketches by Reginald Marsh)
It is a paperback version of the book printed by University of Texas Press
printed in 1977. It is in excellent shape and the binder has not even been
bent.

If you want to know more, ask away....

Tom Koch