Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [Model Railroad Scenery Tips :Making ponds

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [Model Railroad Scenery Tips :Making ponds
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:31:11 -0700
I made that mistake, er discovery, with certain brands of paint and my foam
scenery. Just don't light a match!!

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE

As I recall, my father and I made a similar discovery in the summer of 1961,
when I thought I was being terribly innovative by laminating the scenery for a
display layout from florist's styrofoam . . .

Then I spraypainted it, and what didn't disappear developed caverns to rival
Carlsbad <LOL>

Marshall Thayer