Fw: Re: [BRHSlist] Train wreck in Illinois

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fw: Re: [BRHSlist] Train wreck in Illinois
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:02:16 -0500
The 'Naperville Sun' had a multiple page feature article on the 1946
rear-ender several years ago. The article might have been published
sometime during 1996, since that was the 50th anniversary of the wreck.
It included several interesting photographs, and quoted several local
folks who witnessed the wreck or were nearby when it happened.

Don Zinnecker