Trailers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Trailers
From: okt@j...
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:41:34 -0500
Message: 3
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:22:25 -0700
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Subject: Re: Fw: [IlliniRail] Fallen Flags

Guys:

Located on the BRC between Archer and Nerska Santa Fe
crossing is a old short maybe 30' Burlington Rte semi
trailer that someone should save. Also on the same
Santa Fe line down near Cicero Ave someplace is a
bridge that still displays Santa Fe metal logos. ED

This could be very interesting - please remember that there were a
couple of phases of Burlington Route motor freight - a 30' trailer could
be post-World War II . . . but a 26-footer might be pre-war!
Marshall

I'm still trying to find photos of BR trailers. I'd REALLY appreaciate it
if someone took some photos and posted them.
Thanks,
Terry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.