cautious re-entry

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: cautious re-entry
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:29:04 -0700
Hi, guys . . .

I'm back!

I really thought I was doing some good things, but some kind of screw-up
resulted in the first issue of the MicroScale standard BR steam decals having
oversized tender heralds. I apologize - there were some odd problems with
archives & working copies.

Perhaps I have redeemed myself with the Superpower set and the Zephyr coverage
(which will soon be complete), and please stand by for coverage of all waycars
since 1924 (which includes all MOW, both Mineral Red and Orange).

[A bit later, I'll be doing express boxes and heavyweights from 1925 to merger]

So - Am I forgiven?

Marshall