RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 41

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 41
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:48:49 -0500
Doug & List,

According to Bill Glick's "Passenger Cars of the Burlington," (which by the
way is still available to purchase) the CB&Q waycars used CB&Q Truck No. 7.
The MDC trucks are very close, but a wee bit oversized. The prototype had a
5' 0" wheelbase - the MDC trucks have a scale 5'-5" wheelbase. The upper
wooden beam on the prototype was 8'-7 3/4 and the MDC's is right on. These
are close enough that they are the wheelsets I use for my base finishing
kit.

Dave
Q Connection