Depot at Bennet, Nebraska....?????

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Depot at Bennet, Nebraska....?????
From: "duane_koss" <dak507@p...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:44:45 -0000
Hi Everyone,
A few weeks ago, my son and I were down at Bennet, Nebraska for lunch
and found a depot that had been moved up into the town proper about 3-
4 blocks north of the railroad tracks on the south side of Bennet.
There is no sign or indication as to where this depot was located or
what town originally had it. It appears that the local tracks are
part of the old CB&Q line to Nebraska City from Lincoln. Any thoughts
or knowledge of this depot????
Duane Koss / Blue Springs, MO
BRHS / Lincoln Area Model Railroad Club

PS. Will post a photo in the files section for a while. Maybe someone
may remember it...Thanks!