Re: [BRHSlist] Signal Bridge Color?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Signal Bridge Color?
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:04:58 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Darren: The process started in the late 1950s. As you will see in the
upcoming CB&Q In Color Vol #4, some of the mainline bridges were still in
mineral red until the mid 1960s. There is a photo in Vol #4 at Bristol in
August 1960 with the bridge still in mineral red. There is a great shot
at Buda in March 1963 with a mineral red bridge.

I hope this helps. Mike