Re: [BRHSlist] E5 (Silver Pilot) Drawings, Plans???

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] E5 (Silver Pilot) Drawings, Plans???
From: David Hanks <davidjhanks@y...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Other than the stainless sides the E5 is virtually identacle to an E3 or E6.
Those plans should be around. Of course the E5's were even different from one
delivery date to another, but overall dimensioins remained the same. Dave Hanks
landrvr1 <landrvr@u...> wrote: Greeting from Ravenswood in Chicago! I am a 3D
modeler, and I've
built a number of locos and trainsets for a software program called
Trainz. It's a great piece of software for the PC that allows you to
make your own layouts, and then run the trains on those layouts!

I use a program called 3D Studio Max to create the trainsets and
locos. I've made quite a few, and thought you folks on this list
would be interested in seeing one in particular:

Pioneer Zephyr
http://home.attbi.com/~sstruik/stream8.jpg

http://home.attbi.com/~sstruik/sun2.jpg

http://home.attbi.com/~sstruik/int1.jpg

Here is my current project:
South Shore Line - Modern Cars
http://home.attbi.com/~sstruik/ssl6.jpg

http://home.attbi.com/~sstruik/ssl9.jpg

http://home.attbi.com/~sstruik/ssl10.jpg

A REQUEST
My next project will be none other than the EMD E-5A Silver Pilot.
However, I have thus far not been able to find any drawings, plans,
or diagrams for this locomotive. Would any of you happen to have any
that you might be able to pass on? Or know of a good source? I
could always, as a last resort, take a multitude of photographs and
work off those, but that's not the best way. I would be more than
happy to pay for any expenses that might be incurred.

Thanks much!

Scott Struik

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor