Re: [BRHSlist] Mike Spoor's book .... release date known?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mike Spoor's book .... release date known?
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:43:46 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Lyle and others: There will be a flyer with the next BULLETIN. Vol 4
will be available on 9-1-02. Don't ask me why, but Vol 4 got bumped back
by Morning Sun so he could publish a couple trolley books and a tug boat
book this summer. I insisted that Vol 4 be out before the Annual Meet in
St. Louie.

Mike