Re: super small BR herald

To: litehousekeeper@h..., BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: super small BR herald
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:29:26 -0500
Bcc:

Yes - pics are my own original color slides and all trucks I recall
from late 50's to BN & several yrs beyond were dark green with small tri-color herald on center of either door - a common MoW model was a 2 door flat bed with an added 'crew' compartment resting between truck cab & bed that extended a good 6" or so above cab of truck. Had duals on rear axle & wood stakes on bed. Will have to throw one up on a screen to see whether Ford or GMC - or look at a vehicle roster.