Re: [BRHSlist] Looking for Nov-Dec 1967 Burlington Bulletin

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Looking for Nov-Dec 1967 Burlington Bulletin
From: Polly Robbins <jim_659@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Brad,

Thanks for checking. I'm not sure of the date of the
magazine. I know the article talks about Robert
Robbins and Charles Robbins and how one was the
conductor of the first run of the Texas Zephyr and the
other was the conductor on the last run. Since the
last run was Sept of '67, I assumed it would be in the
Nov-Dec magazine. Thank you again for checking.

Jim