Q models for sale

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Q models for sale
From: David Hanks <davidjhanks@y...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 17:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
I havew the following O gauge/scale models for sale:

Reynolds/Athearn CB&Q 40" steel Reefer, Yellow sides, oxide red ends & roof,
black lettering "Burlington Refrigerator Express, Way of thewZephyrs,
Everywhere West", Car number BREX 75227, built date 12/49, red, white & black
Burlington Route herald. Car body is metal fastened over a wood inner frame.

K-Line CB&Q covered 2 bay hopper, red with white lettering "Burlington, car
#CB&Q 6234". Has sprung metal trucks and red, white and black herald. This is a
top of the line K-line car

Anyone interested in either of these items please contact me off line. Dave
Hanks.