Re: Trailers for the MS decals

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Trailers for the MS decals
From: "liljop" <wulrich@a...>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 19:18:34 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@y..., okt@j... wrote:
> I ordered the Micro Scale sheet for Burlington trailers and they
are ALL
> out side braced trailers.
> Can someone point me to some photos on the web of some trailers,
> especially any 20-30ft trailers.
> Thanks,
> TErry

okie terry,

saw this one, and reminds me of how i remember them looking in the
late 50's. bt used to make deliveries to store where i worked in high
school with their smaller trucks. my cousin, a former q fireman was
the bt driver.

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com
/pix/trucks/donq/burlington_truck_lines_int_dcof405.jpg

(put url on two lines, the /pic goes right after the .com)

okie warren

(probably shouldn't mention okie as that is a bit west of graham)