Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington Bands

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington Bands
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:18:55 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
We can get our presidente, Senior Gortowski, to head the horn section.
Did you guys know that Rich is in a military-like drum and bugle band.
Must be part of the Illinois militia. We could set up a BRHS band
concert in St. Louis. Curtis Katz can sign railroad songs accompanyied
by the BRHS band.

Mike (lol).