Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Livestock Trains

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Livestock Trains
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:37:43 -0600
Hi Steve:

We used to get a few cars of stock on the head end of 74 sometimes when I
first went brakin' out here. They made 74 into a real priority train.
Nothing like hanging on the side of a loaded stock car while you're going
back into Wyodak to pick up ten cars of "hot" coal for Kirk (the power plant
for the Homestake gold mine in Lead). Those animals aren't potty trained
:>)

Oh yes...I saw Karl's smiling face in the latest Division propaganda paper
on the occasion of his "takin' his pension". Congratulations, Karl.

Mike Decker