Commercial Policy Postings

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Commercial Policy Postings
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:15:47 -0500
Thank you all for sharing your opinions regarding the commercial posting
policy, on the list and the multitude I received off-list. If you will
recall this issue was debated in length prior to taking the poll. I feel
it's time to put this conversation thread to rest. Let's try the new policy
for a while and see how it works. If after trying it, we find something
that is intolerable, the policy can be changed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...