Call for Waycar Photos

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Call for Waycar Photos
From: "qmp211" <kd423@h...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 04:04:46 -0000
Hi,

Time is running out. Contributions for the Waycar Book are coming in
and we are expecting more from sources that have committed to
providing photos. We have received excellent material.

We need everyone to go dig for color slides of the following waycar
classes to add to the material already in hand. We will also accept
B&W if you have them for some of these classes. Kodak photos were
being colored by hand when some of these waycars were pounding the
rails.

NE-13a 13640-13689
NE-13b 13690-13714
NE-9 13739-13829
NE-8 13830-13924
NE-7 13925-13999
NE-1 14000-14389 Non-side door
NE-2 14390-14406
NE-6 14407-14476
NE-1 14496-14498
NE-5 14500-14645 28'
NE-5 14646-14698 30'
NE-11 14700 B&W and Color
NE-5 14800-14889 Boxcar B&W
XM-1 14900-14910 B&W
XM-2 14925-14973 B&W
CW1-CW7 14750-14790
CW1-CW7 3900 Series
NE Wood Box 14800-14890 Converted'43-'45
Waycar light photos, steam and diesel operations.

Please contact me off list if you need further info. The material
deadline is June 1, 2002.

Thank-you.

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543