Burlington's "Pullman Green"

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Burlington's "Pullman Green"
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:09:11 -0500
I had several folks approach me at the BRHS Spring meet asking what the true
color was for the Burlington's heavyweight passenger cars. Does anyone on
the list have access to a painting and styling drawing that would give the
DuPont or PPG paint codes so that I can work with Badger to get an accurate
mix? There are several cars in museums that are ready for repainting and it
would be great to know how to paint them accurately.

Thanks in advance for your help.

David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...