Re: [BRHSlist] 5632 CB&Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 5632 CB&Q
From: SilvrDome@a...
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:32:01 EST
Richard,

During the 50th anniversary celebration of Kansas City Union Station in 1964,
the 5632 came to Kansas City Union Station for display. I believe it was
wearing the gold paint at that time.

I remember touring the line of passenger cars on display from each KC
railroad. By the time I reached the last car, I could hear the 5632 heading
back to North Kansas City, but my view was blocked by equipment on the
adjacent track. So I never caught a departing glimpse.

Hubert