Update Profiles

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Update Profiles
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:37:59 -0600
The BRHS Board is wanting to know how many of the BRHSlist participants are
members of the BRHS. To do this we are going to compare the names on the
BRHS roster with the names on the YahooGroups Profile. We are asking
everyone on the list to take a few minutes and add your full name to your
Yahoo Profile by April 15 - you don't need to fill out anything else...just
your full name. If your name does not appear after April 15, we will assume
you are not a member of the BRHS.

To do this go to the BRHSlist in YahooGroups.com and click on "Edit My
Membership"
Then click on "Add a New Profile"
The next screen will then list all of the profiles available to you. Click
on "Edit" for the profile you use on the BRHSlist.
This screen is your profile screen. Click on "Edit Profile Information" to
update it.
Enter your full name in the Real Name box, and then anything else you'd like
to add.
Click on the Save Changes button to save your changes.

If you experience problems, contact me offlist.

Thanks for your assistance!

David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...