Re: New Microscale Decals

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: New Microscale Decals
From: "nycbqfan" <jsauer@e...>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:14:46 -0000
Ed,

You must have read my mind. I just bought the new Microscale steam
set with a view toward lettering the new Proto 2000 0-6-0 when it is
released, but I was confused looking at the size of the heralds in
the set when compared to the heralds on my Proto 2000 0-8-0's. I
thought maybe the Protos were too small, but when I looked in some of
my Burlington books, it looked like the decals were too big.

Thanks for the tip on the Champ decal set - is this set still
available?

John Sauer