Streator Branch/Montgomery

To: Brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Streator Branch/Montgomery
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:50:15 EST
The old saw by meet! See I told you I wasnt a certified switchman(but then I
didnt think about waiting for each other .No wonder they're now going to Eola
themselves. Theres a big savings but its not in fuel. Its in crew time.
Thanks Pete for the update this has been a mystery to me for some time.
Russ,to my knowledge the tracks with switches at each end are there but they
only go up to the old North Main on the east end after joining to become the
sheep yard lead. On the west end they come together down in the "hole" and
come out behind the where the old tower was and connect to Main 1 west of the
plant.
Leo