Fw: RS: 2 SD-9's at Alliance, TX

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fw: RS: 2 SD-9's at Alliance, TX
From: okt@j...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:12:30 -0600
>From Railspot:
Terry

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "MIKE MURRAY" <mdmurray@f...>

I just made a run out to Alliance in search of an SD-9 that was reported
there yesterday. Much to my surprise just as I crossed over 156 I heard a
whistle and off to the left there was a light engine move and BNSF 6184
(SD-9) was the trailing unit.
It was headed toward Alliance Yard.

When I got on out to Alliance (SD-9) BNSF 6195 was still sitting right in
front of the tower. It was a little hard to shoot as I stayed on the road
and did not venture onto (the parking lot) BNSF property after having
heard about all the trouble some people have been having with BNSF
authorities.

It was nice to see not 1 but 2 SD-9's in Texas.

There was also a blue TFM unit there. I could not make out the number so
will stick the floopy in the puter and see if I can make it out.

At Saginaw there was a southbound BNSF train on the old BN track led by
(WB) BNSF 700, BNSF HII 4899 & 4661.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.