New Files uploaded from Charlie Vlk

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: New Files uploaded from Charlie Vlk
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:59:14 -0600
I have loaded two A.W. Johnson pictures sent to me from Charlie Vlk via John
Lee. They illustrate three things: the portable water coolers used to cool
down hot journals, the water piping on locomotive tenders (the R class has a
hose on the rear spigot), and the extended tender underframe applied to some
of the O1a class as delivered, reportedly so the Q could swap tanks and
underframes with O3s and extend the O3 tanks for more water capacity.
Files are waycarO1a.tif and waycarr.tif
David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...