Re: [BRHSlist] NE1 Wood Caboose Diagram

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] NE1 Wood Caboose Diagram
From: "Bob Weber" <eng95@a...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:09:07 -0800
The blue circle with an arrow is the logo of the Quick Time plugin. If you
don't have it installed you could use the mouse to point to the file you want,
hold the shift key and click the right mouse button and select option Save
Target As to save the .tiff (Tagged Image File Format) file. Then you can use
various graphic viewer programs to view the drawings or to print them out.

Bob.