Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q paint scheme

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q paint scheme
From: "Tom Barrett" <barrett@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:14:03 -0600
Hi Ralph, thanks for your answer, I was aware of the Model Flex
haveing the Q colors but being new to the acrylic field of airbrushing was
not sure wheather or not would be worth trying, I have had bad luck with
Testors Acrylic and good luck with the Polleyscale, but am willing to try
the Model Flex, can you give me any kinds of pointers on spraying with the
Model Flex and since you are from Galesburg maybe we can get togeather by
phone or in person and discuss this issue, I am sure it is like anything
else it just takes guts and practice. feel free to email me off list at
barrett@g... Thankyou Tom.