CB&Q paint scheme

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q paint scheme
From: "Tom Barrett" <barrett@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:02:10 -0600
I have a question maybe someone can help me with, I am into military modeling
and CB&Q model railroading, I have been trying to learn how to use Polleyscale
because they have such a wide variety of colors for both fields, I have had
good results so far with some of the planes I have done and was wondering what
shade of red and gray would be a close match for the Chinese Red and the gray
on top, I have 3 undecorated SD7's I want to paint in the red and gray scheme,
your answers would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou Tom Barrett at barrett@g...