FTs

To: n_scale@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, tysbman@a...
Subject: FTs
From: okt@j...
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:49:02 -0600
Just got this from a dealer.
Terry

The following is the latest info from InterMountain -
"..... They will be DCC ready. We have been in touch with Digitrax and
the decoder will be a very simple matter of removing the factory light
board (two screws) and the decoder will be a drop-in replacement.
Our first paint scheme will be Santa Fe as-delivered blue and cream (the
so-called "Catwhiskers" paint scheme). We will be offering at least two
versions of the B-unit sides and three A unit variants (large side
numberboards, three-digit numberboards, and four digit numberboards). The
locomotives will be release in the same manner as our HO F7, one new
roadname each month.
Frank and I are in China at the moment and one of the big reasons for our
trip was this locomotive.
Look for it shortly,"
Marty McGuirk
VP-Product Development