Re: Digest Number 1247

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Digest Number 1247
From: "icrr83" <icrr83@y...>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:17:45 -0000
What kind of drive is going to be under the MT FT's???

Do you think that there is enough market for these engines to hit at
the same time?

I wish that Atlas would redo the SD-7/9's again in blackbird and
redbird Q schemes, that would be nice! The 7's and 9's were used
extensively in the SI coalfields in the late 1960's and I would like
to model some of the early IC/Q unit train operations. I have the IC
power already- 3 kitbashed Kato SD-40's in IC orange and white!! and
a few U33C's in the pipeline. Keep up the good work at Kato,
Charlie! As much as we don't show it sometimes and complain, we do
appreciate all that you do for us Nscalers, because without Kato, I
don't know where I'd be!! HO maybe??

Justin Sobeck