Re: [BRHSlist] 1938 Shop Train Wreck remembered

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 1938 Shop Train Wreck remembered
From: Mike Gardner <gardnermc@e...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:27:34 -0800
Thanks Dave, this is a great story. I have the remains of the fireman's side
number plate from the 5604. The date of the accident and , "five men killed"
are scratched into the paint on the glass. I don't know its history, but I
found it in a Burlington junk shop.

Do you suppose Mr. Erickson would be willing to talk with me? I suspect he may
have worked with by grandfatehr and great grandfather who were Q engineers
during the time he worked for th Q. Please contact me off list if such a
contact seems possible.

Thanks,
Mike Gardner
gardnermc@e...