RE: CB&Q LABOR AGREEMENTS

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: CB&Q LABOR AGREEMENTS
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:25:10 -0600
Cc: "'Rick Heyland'" <rheyland@i...>
Would someone on the list have this?

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Heyland [mailto:rheyland@i...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 3:54 PM
To: brhs@n...

My name is Rick Heyland and I am an Asst. General

Chairman for System Council No.16 of the International Brotherhood of
Electrical Workers and one of three representitives who represent all the
Electrical Engineering, Communications and Mechanical Department employees
on the former BN property. I have over 30 yrs. seniority on the BNSF, 26yrs.
working at the West Burlington shop.
I am looking for someone with a CB&Q Mechanical Department Labor Agreement
book and specifically information regarding pay rates for Crane Operators. I
am also interested in a map or offical type listing of the back shops
and/or repair facilites operating pre North Lines merger