Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis/Highliner F-3/7

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis/Highliner F-3/7
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:06:24 -0700
I have been told that the shade of Gray was matched to the Gray on Proto
1000 F-3's. I am also pleased that the color is almost a perfect match to my
Scalecoat 50/50 Reefer White/Maintenance of Way Gray mixture that I have
been using for years on my Stewart/Kato F's. Side by side on the layout you
can't tell a difference!

John Olson
Billings, Mt.