Re: [BRHSlist] Through the back roundhouse wall..

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Through the back roundhouse wall..
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:11:08 -0600
You should have been at LRC last Tuesday evening when I told the boys
that
railroading wasn't fun or interesting anymore, and that I didn't have any

interest in looking at or photographing coal trains.

Pete

Oh come on, Pete, they're not ALL the same! :-) .......Seriously,
though, one of the reasons I model the late 50's-early 60's is the color
and variety of trains, trackside buildings, and of course, the waycars!
So much of this is gone today. :-( -Don