Re: [BRHSlist] Spring Meet Specific Location

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Spring Meet Specific Location
From: GEU30CG@a...
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:21:12 EST
Hello again. Sorry to drag bandwidth for this but I thought it might be
important to some.

It is indeed "Street" I checked the Polish National Alliance website. Yes
Dave, Corner of Illinois Street and East Livingston Street. Thanks . . .

-Darren

In a message dated 2/12/02 11:28:18 AM Central Standard Time,