Re: [BRHSlist] Track charts

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Track charts
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:17:44 -0600
To the list
Via the efforts of a couple of BRHS members track charts are being made and
burned on CD for sale at the BRHS Meets only
Following Divisions are done and will be at the Streator Meet
Lincoln, Ottumwa, Mc Cook(single CD's) Chicago/Aurora and Hannibal Div.
(Double CD's)
Profits from the sale of the CD's goes to IRM to help repaint CB&Q
Locomotives
Agent
sjh