Re: [BRHSlist] Query for All

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Query for All
From: "Ken" <currieken@c...>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:57:37 +0100
Great information from all. Many thanks. Regarding the date of the photo:
I can't be certain of the date. The date of "5-23-42" is written in pencil
on the back of the photo along with the notation "heading north." Don
Seeger passed this photo along to me before he passed away last year, since
he knew I grew up around Essex.

I remember Frank Field's broadcasts vividly, but only vaguely recall the
broadcasts where he opened up the studio door for the passing train. In any
event, some great memories have come back thanks to the dialogue.

Thanks to all. If I can find any more information, I shall pass along.

Ken