Fw: Fwd: Left-sided horn on CB&Q and NYC units

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: Fwd: Left-sided horn on CB&Q and NYC units
From: "Stephen Levine" <sjl@p...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:14:31 -0600
Cc: "Evan Werkema" <fp45@u...>
Here is Evan Werkema's reply regarding horns on the CB&Q E8 units.

He based his reply on photos of an E8 and E7 on Gelmore's website, but asks if
there are other online photos. Does anyone know of any or have any photos of
Burlington E units which are in electronic form from which he can identify the
horns?

sjl

Stephen and Linda Levine
steveandlindaare@c...
If trains were just for kids...we wouldn't wanna grow up!