Kato 2-8-2

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Kato 2-8-2
From: jonathanharris@e...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:50:05 -0900
So --

I see the announcement that N scalers soon will have a real bashable
potential Burlington steam engine, thanks to Kato's re-release of their
USRA heavy mikado. And if you don't feel like contending with installing
the feedwater heater system for an 0-4, you can easily turn it into an FW&D
E4A2 (they just had injectors) and lease it back to the parent company. Ha!
(turnabout is fair play).

Hey Charlie! No chance you guys would do something like that for us HOers,
huh? I mean geez, I bought your NW2 and it's a great model and I love it
and.... Nah, guess we're still just left with the old Rivarossi for the
moment. Well, sooner or later, someone will do it....or maybe Rivarossi
will upgrade theirs.

Jonathan