WAYCAR BOOK

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: WAYCAR BOOK
From: "qmp211" <kd423@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:48:29 -0000
Now is the time to get involved.

The deadline is fast approaching for submission of material for the
Waycar Book. We have received material and are looking for more.

Photos - Color and black & white. C&S, FW&D, Q, & BN renumbers.

Detail shots - early waycars, your Uncle Bill hanging out the cupola.
We might not use them all, but we'll print more than anyone else has.

Drawings - General arrangement, paint & lettering, & equipment
specific.

Division assignment sheets.

Anything else you find in the closet, desk, or attic.

The deadline is March 1, 2002. We plan to have the book ready to go
to the printer April 1, 2002. Now that we know what to expect on
manufacturing time it should be ready for release the 3rd week in
May. If the contribution schedules hold.

If you have any questions, please email us off list.

Thank-you all for your consideration.

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.