Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New file uploaded to BRHSlist

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New file uploaded to BRHSlist
From: David Eisenstein <vde9076@o...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:39:00 -0800
Mr. Chapman: Try making sure that all of the
address is on the same line, and that you have
"ended" it by hitting the "end" key. If you have
not done this, it will not work. Try it, anyway.
Cheers,

Dave E.

At 08:58 PM 01/27/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> File : /BRHS Publications index.doc
> Uploaded by : gamlenz <gamlenz@i...>
> Description : Index of all photos, articles, plans, rosters, etc.
which have appeared in Bulletins, Zephyrs, Calendars, Data Sheets,
etc.

Hello, I get only a blank page when I download and open this file on
my Mac. Would someone be willing to email this text to me? Much
appreciated.

Brian Chapman
cornbeltroute@a...