Re: [BRHSlist] Mike Spoors Book #4?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mike Spoors Book #4?
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:56:00 -0600
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Everyone: Volume #4 (Illinois) is at the printer. I talked with
Morning Sun just yesterday and it looks like Volume #4 is set to be
released in June 2002. There is a chance that the date might slip to
July 2002. It will cover just Illinois (excluding the C&I since that
line was featured in Volume #2). The first 86 pages are west of Aurora.

Mike