Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1199 CB&Q Gray-back question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1199 CB&Q Gray-back question
From: "Ed Pavlovic" <twin_zephyr_21@h...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:11:33 -0600
Bcc:
I'd like to thank those that answered my questions on the rear lights and the diaphrams on CB&Q's F units.

Ed Pavlovic

On the rear of the A and B unites a signal seal-beam headlight was
mounted on the engineer,s side and on the B unites both ends were
equipped . The light was controlled by a switch near the rear walkway
door of the unites. Some had the lights applied to the firemans side
account wreck damage to the carbody. When I hiired out on te Q IN 1964 I
do not recall the diaphragm was in use at that time.