RE: [BRHSlist] RE: Intermountain 59' Cv'd Hopper

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, 'Norm Glock' <nfglock@a...>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] RE: Intermountain 59' Cv'd Hopper
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:41:11 -0600
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Norm,

I believe the model you are talking about is a 4-bay Cylindrical Covered
Hopper. If that is in fact the model you are referring to, the Q never had a
4-bay version LO class hopper. The Bulletin that covers the subject of covered
hoppers addresses this topic. The closest the Q came to this type of
car was the 54 foot ACF Centerflows (LO-7 or LO-8) or the Cylindrical Hoppers
(LO-3) which were also 3-bay cars.

Hope this helps.

Tom Koch
Paint and Decal Shop Coordinator