RE: [BRHSlist] drawing

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] drawing
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:39:18 -0600
E-7 45 degree Numberboards were part of a series of drawings presented in
Mainline Modeler some years ago. E8/9 used flush boards not installed on F
Units. The earlier style small boards may have also been part of the
drawings, I don't recall at the moment. There may have been several styles
of this earlier board (I seem to think that the length was different for
different number of engine number digits).
Charlie Vlk
Kato USA R&D