Re: Peoria

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Peoria
From: "Walter Ohrnell" <wohrnell@s...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 16:13:54 -0600
Ken,

The BRE/WFE had an Agent who had an office in the depot across from the
Hiram Walker plant. He was responsible for inspecting and protecting
perishables that arrived from Galesburg. Those cars that needed icing would
have been iced in Galesburg.

In addition he was responsible for cars originating in Peoria. Pabst was one
shipper. I recall going to the plant and working on mechanical refers many
times.

I do not remember the PFE having an operation there.

Lenny