Re: [BRHSlist] Rights of Trains

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Rights of Trains
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 17:22:28 -0700
Hi Jeffery:

Yes.....I spent 15 years on the R&GN Ry., and next June I'll have 25 on the
BN. You're welcome.

BTW.....the Milwaukee Road's regular operator at Wis. Dells in the early
'70's used the "morse line" to talk to people up and down the line. He had
his personal "Bug" and could carry on a conversation and "read" the wire at
the same time.

Mike Decker