CTC board for KC cutoff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CTC board for KC cutoff
From: "archieh1946" <kliner@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:28:14 -0000
Group, Please disreguard the earlier notice of a new file added to
BRHSlist as I had to delete it because of a glitch in the image
upload. Image is now in the files successfully. With the interest
shown for the board that came out of one of the interlockings, I
thought some of you might enjow viewing the board for an entire
line. The following stations are listed on the board from right side
to left: Brookfield, Needles, Forker, Sumner, Hale, Hamm, Tina,
Cotter, Aalberg, Persons, Thiehoff, and Maxwell. Merry Christmas,
Archie Hayden